Make Your Contribution

I am running to raise money for The Wounded Warrior Project.  This foundation provides direct services to veterans and active military, aiding those wounded in the line of duty.  You can make a contribution here or by clicking the image to the left.  Every little bit helps me reach my fundraising goal.  Please post a note on the Sponsorship Page, letting me know you donated.  Thank you for your contribution.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

THREE MILES!!!

Tonight I left the house for my scheduled run, and I wanted to push farther than 2-miles.  The last time I ran that far, the difficulty was significantly less than the first time I did.  Being no different today, I was a little tired two miles into it, but had plenty left in me.  I was just thinking of doing 2.5-miles, but that was before I knew how good I would feel after the first two.  I pushed though it and made it to 3-miles for the first time.  The end of that third mile was pretty tough, so it was an exercise in discipline to keep moving.  I'm going to stay at 3-miles until it's as easy as running 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment