Make Your Contribution

I am running to raise money for The Wounded Warrior Project.  This foundation provides direct services to veterans and active military, aiding those wounded in the line of duty.  You can make a contribution here or by clicking the image to the left.  Every little bit helps me reach my fundraising goal.  Please post a note on the Sponsorship Page, letting me know you donated.  Thank you for your contribution.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Broken Spoke

With my Achilles tendon hurting during running, I don't want to go for  run until the race.  I dusted off my old mountain bike and pumped up the tires.  Unfortunately, the chain derailed of the rear tire, and locked up the wheel.  The tire locked up and the chain was wedged between the spokes and the gears.  When I tried to remove it,  few spokes broke.  I don't want to invest more money in this old bike, so biking may not be an option.  It's not an option today, anyway.  I called it quits because the sun is going down earlier.  I did get plenty of activity doing 8.5 hours of landscaping, today, and that will count as my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment