Make Your Contribution

I am running to raise money for The Wounded Warrior Project.  This foundation provides direct services to veterans and active military, aiding those wounded in the line of duty.  You can make a contribution here or by clicking the image to the left.  Every little bit helps me reach my fundraising goal.  Please post a note on the Sponsorship Page, letting me know you donated.  Thank you for your contribution.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Fog Is Lifting

Feeling better today, but still took it easy.  I was so sore after my initial run, that I decided to scale my training back a bit.  I did 45-min on a stepping machine, which is like a mini stair climber.  I noticed that it got really difficult at 30 minutes, but became incredibly easy at 35 minutes.
This is the first day that I wasn't working all day in awhile, so I played all morning with my son and spent the afternoon cooking.  I did buy some sweet potatoes, and made mashed potatoes for a dinner side.  Because I have sweet potatoes, I mixed them with an equal amount of red potatoes.  This changed the flavor to taste more like

No comments:

Post a Comment