Make Your Contribution

I am running to raise money for The Wounded Warrior Project.  This foundation provides direct services to veterans and active military, aiding those wounded in the line of duty.  You can make a contribution here or by clicking the image to the left.  Every little bit helps me reach my fundraising goal.  Please post a note on the Sponsorship Page, letting me know you donated.  Thank you for your contribution.

Friday, October 08, 2010

Last Strength Training Session

Today I did the following:
  • 20, 25, and 35 reps of push-ups with feet elevated18" 
  • 20, 20, and 30 reps bicep curls with 20lb weights, at a slow pace
  • 15 20 and 25 reps of overhead dumbbell press with 20lb weights instead of lateral dumbbell raises, I alternate between these 
  • 40, 60, and 100 reps of sit-ups 
This is my last strength training session before the race.  I did not push myself further than my last couple sessions, as I don't want to over exert myself before the event in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment